Final Announcement about myCNN

myCNN noreply at cnnimail9.cnn.com
Sat Jul 21 06:19:58 PDT 2001

Dear myCNN.com User,

A notice was recently sent to you about myCNN.com's integration
with My Netscape.  We are sending you this second note to remind you that that
myCNN.com will no longer be available after July 23, 2001.  We encourage you to
create a new personalized page with My Netscape so you can continue to get the
latest news and information tailored to your interests.

The next time you visit myCNN.com, you will see a page that directs you to
My Netscape to build your page.  You will be required to choose a screen name
that you will use for all Netscape services including a free Mail account,
online Calendar, Instant Messenger and more.

Thank you for your continued support,
CNN and Netscape