What the Swiss have

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Sat Jul 21 02:59:09 PDT 2001

At 04:19 PM 7/20/01 -0700, Ray Dillinger wrote:

>People are surprising.  Even the most idiotic can show a grain
>of common sense once they realize that their accustomed prey is
>carrying.  I'd bet that, after an initial few killings, an
>amazingly polite and civil society would develop.
>
>				Bear

Think of gun ownership as innoculation.  Highly-vaccinated populations are
not as succeptible to plagues as unvaccinated populations.  There is a slight
risk in getting innoculated, but (because of decreased populatiton
permeability)
there is also a network ('fax') effect where the more innoculated, the better
for all (even the unvaccinated).  Gun:Criminal::Vaccine:Pathogen