Killing the G8 Anarchists

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 00:14:52 PDT 2001

--- Duncan Frissell <frissell at panix.com> wrote:

> defending according to your prior post.  I thought they didn't really
> believe in property?

You are a ... "journalist" ???

Where, pray tell, did you divine that G8 protesters "don't believe in property"
?

Or did you feel in your little brain that it's just the right thing to say ?

> In any case, culture is something that exists in the minds of people and in
> the choices those people make every day.  One can only claim to "own" a

This is nonsense. *All concepts* exist in minds of people, you don't mine for
ethics or culture or modular algebra.

> As for the planet, a bit big to be owned at this point though people will
> be able to own them later when we're richer and have access to more of
> them.  Though why one would want to own a gravity well is beyond me.

This is sooooo deep.

Did you ever had anything but wrong generalisations to say ?