Rallies on Monday

GeEk koolman at visi0n.net
Fri Jul 20 19:49:55 PDT 2001

Reese,

I know there are things about the U.S govt that you can't or aren't
willing to understand. And if you really have such a small Brain that you
can't see Condit is part of the murder then I really have nothing more to
say to you.. once day you will learn more about the Media their filters,
politics and Money... untill then continue to flame people for your
ignorance.....

I won't respond to any more of you're flames.. I know the truth and if you
really belelive that "me" calling into the D.C police or anyone for that
matter is really going to mean anything you might want to reevaluate
your understanding of how the "System" works... it is't as it seems not
even close..

--
LinSys

http://www.visi0n.net
Unix / Security Online Info

-----

When you die and your life flashes before your eyes does
that include the part where your life flashes before your
eyes?

-----