Killing the G8 Anarchists

Faustine a3495 at cotse.com
Fri Jul 20 17:47:24 PDT 2001

Someone behind a remailer wrote:

>You stupid american fuck,

So it's an insult to be American, is it? Who's being bigoted now. If you
really have something interesting to contribute, why not bypass the
namecalling and stick to the issues.

> ownership is very relative term and enforced by guns, like you are owned
>by state of california and USG at the same time, and you do complain about
>that, don't you?

Huh?

Speaking for myself, I'm not "owned" by anyone. I obey state and federal
laws though, if that's what you mean. You don't need a gun to enforce
ownership, what do you think contract and property law is all about.
Sometimes words or a fist do just as well... What any of this has to do
with supporting the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms is totally unclear.

By the way, why don't you think people have a right to defend their own
lives and property? When I'm attacked, why shouldn't I fight back? A nation
state that adopted a foreign policy based on "turning the other cheek"
wouldn't last a month. So why should I as an individual citizen?

Nobody said you have to relish the idea of mowing people down to believe in
the principle of defending yourself. In fact, I don't think it's going too
far to say that if you don't take reasonable measures to provide for your
own safety, you're a contemptible fool and a coward.

What would you do in a situation where no one from the state is around to
help you? Run? Pray? Roll over and die? If you can't or won't defend
yourself, those are about the only options you'll have.

In my case, I'm lucky enough to be able to decide that "providing for my
own safety" doesn't involve owning a gun at all. But who am I to make that
decision for anyone else? Who are you?

>You really whine only because you are not on top -

Define "on top".

No matter where you are intellectually or financially, the botttom line is
that you deserve to defend yourself when people are trying to harm you.

>you do not really have problem with those below you (I understand you live
>on a farm .. must have some pigs there) suffering because they don't have
>guns.

Define "below".

Let's see, who's "below" me, criminals? I think criminals realize better
than most the advantages of superior firepower. So why not wake up, take
the hint, and quit living like a lamb waiting for the slaughter. But go
ahead, it's entirely your choice.

~Faustine.