JOIN AN INVESTMENT CLUB

The Financial-Quest Group fqgroup at attglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 20:24:36 PDT 2001

*** INVESTMENT CLUBS CAN BE FUN, EDUCATIONAL AND FINANCIALLY REWARDING. WHEN YOU INVEST WITH A GROUP, YOU'LL ALSO REDUCE THE RISK OF INVESTING ALONE.  ***

Be a member of an investment club that also invests in small businesses. An investment club is a small group of people who want to be better educated about investing their money; and they want to invest in businesses that can increase the value of their investment. Members agree to an affordable monthly investment ($10-$50) and share the responsibilities of researching investment opportunities.

Through our e-mail course (Starting An Investment Club) you'll improve your understanding of investing and learn how to organize or join an investment club. You'll also learn about the benefits of our certification process and how to invest in small businesses.

We'll deliver (5) e-mail lessons to you over five weeks and you complete them when it fits your schedule. THERE ARE NO TESTS! Lesson #1 is delivered FREE and you decide whether to complete the course by paying the affordable enrollment fee ($19.95). You can pay by check or credit card. We think this is important stuff, so we're doing what we can to assure maximum participation.

Get the KIDS started early! Enroll them, too. It's an ideal parents-children project. Children may even be active members of investment clubs.

Visit our website http://www.fqgroup.com and learn about The Financial-Quest Group. Complete a PROFILE if you're interested in our e-mail course. Click INVESTORS and submit at least Contact Information under ORGANIZE OR JOIN AN INVESTMENT CLUB.