security on GSM (interception and crypto attacks).

CLAUDE BILLE bille242001 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 20 05:22:04 PDT 2001

forward from anonymous
Friday,20 jul 001

I read with a lot of interest your article(s) on
interception and crypto attacks on GSM during the
period of 8 oct 98 to 28 oct 98.
I am a student engineer on telecommunications in
Africa and I am writing an end of course dissertation
on "the security of GSM communications".I would like
to get more information on this topic.
I would be most grateful if could send to me necessary
information that would enable me show how a GSM phone
call can be pirated or taped, as well as methods on
how to detect such piracy, by the end of this month,
given that my dissertation defence(presentation) is
programmed for early next month.
        Yours sincerely.