Killing the G8 Anarchists

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Jul 20 09:58:10 PDT 2001

I've watched this list with bemusement as several of you have cheered
on the G8 "Anti-Globalist" black-shirted twentysomethings.

Watching the street riots in Genoa on CNN, watching the supermarkets
and gas stations being torched and vandalized, all I can think is
this:

WHY AREN'T THE OWNERS OF THESE PROPERTIES DEFENDING THEIR PROPERTY?

Why are't shop owners spraying the looters with automatic weapons fire?

Because, of course, Europeans are disarmed. Not like our Korean and
white merchants in L.A., who used shotguns and AR-15s to kill the
blacks and Mexicans who tried to burn down their stores.

The property-destroying "anarchists" are giving anarchy a bad name.
Seems to me that killing several dozen of them would send a good
message.

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns