Go!Zilla Technology Newsletter - July 15, 2001

Go!Zilla Newsletter newsletter at gozilla.com
Thu Jul 19 21:21:46 PDT 2001

                   Go!Zilla Technology Newsletter
               Go!Zilla Updates, Tech News, and More!
                              July 15, 2001
=+=========================================================================+
 | In this Issue:                                                          |
 | 1.  This Month's Premier Sponsor:  Doubleday Select                     |
 | 2.  Go!Zilla Product News: Go!Zilla 4.0 Beta 2                          |
 | 3.  Supplemental Go!Zilla News:  Go!Zilla Search (Beta 2) Live          |
 | 4.  Fun & Games:  Castle Wolfenstein is Back!                           |
=+=========================================================================+

 +-1: THIS ISSUE'S PREMIER SPONSOR: DOUBLEDAY SELECT  ---------------------+
 | 3 Computer Books for $1.99 each!                                        |
 | Take 3 books for $1.99 each and get one FREE with membership to         |
 | Computer Books Direct, your source for the most comprehensive           |
 | books on the topics you want-at the best value!  Upgrade and max        |
 | out your system, build web skills, learn Linux or master Windows 2000.  |
 | Click for details:  http://www.joincbd.com/?src=278_02_hl_224_c93_2667  |

2: GO!ZILLA PRODUCT NEWS:  GO!ZILLA 4.0 BETA 2

Please come by gozilla.com to download and try this latest Go!Zilla Beta.  We’ve been hearing good things so far, and this latest beta brings in the functionality of Go!Zilla Search into a lean, mean, downloading machine.

With integrated search, you can search, select, and download files without ever leaving the Go!Zilla interface.

Download it from www.gozilla.com. Please give it a try, and report bugs, comments and questions to info at gozilla.com.

3: SUPPLEMENTAL GO!ZILLA NEWS:  GO!ZILLA SEARCH (BETA 2) LIVE ON WEB

The second version of Go!Zilla Search is now online at www.gozillasearch.com.  We’ve made several improvements, including the addition of new files in real-time, so every day you can come back and search for the latest goods.  Hundreds of thousands of new files are being added every day, making this one of the very best search engines out there when looking for files, movies, music, or software.

As always, we welcome suggestions for improving the features, interface, and results of the search engine.  Please contact info at gozilla.com if you have any questions or comments about Go!Zilla Search.

 +---ADVERTISEMENT-----------------------------------------------------+
 | Did you know that web site addresses can now end in .shop, .inc,    |
 | and .mp3.  Claim your domain in one of New.net’s 20 new domain      |
 | extensions.  Thousands of these new domain names have already been  |
 | sold - get yours for only $25 per year, including free URL          |
 | forwarding. Click below to get the domain name you’ve always wanted.|
 | http://www.new.net/?ccode=00137                                     |

4: FUN AND GAMES:  CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN IS BACK!
The heart-stopping follow-up to one of the most revered PC games of all time, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, uncovers Hitler’s horrific obsession with the occult, living dead, and genetic mutations.

As an Army Ranger recruited in the Office of Secret Actions, players infiltrate deep into the twisted bowels of the Third Reich to battle the horrific super-soldiers, zombies, and mutants forged in the unearthly experiments of Heinrich Himmler.

Built on the Quake III engine, Return to Castle Wolfenstein delivers fast-paced action and white-knuckle suspense.  Set to be released later this year, the screen shots so far are amazing, and gamers everywhere are talking about this new release.  Be sure to swing by GameSpot, or your favorite game review website, and check out all the latest.  Or, search on the new Go!Zilla Search for the latest screens, movies, and trailers for the game.

 +---ADVERTISEMENT----------------------------------------------------+
 | Get a Rio500 for $49 after $50 manufacturer's mail-in rebate!      |
 | That's over 80% off the SRP. Turn time in the car into Story time  |
 | with Audible. Download each month any two audiobooks for           |
 | only 12.95. Act now while supplies last.                           |
 | Get a bonus cassette adapter FREE - a $20 value!                   |
 | http://www.audible.com/gozilla                                     |

Copyright (c) 2001 Radiate, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Go!Zilla is a trademark of Radiate, Inc. Other companies,
products, or services may be trademarks or service marks of others and
are referenced for informational purposes only.

$ßÿàåPãx

You have received this mailing because you have chosen to recieve Go!Zilla-related updates and newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing, please click on the following link to be unsubscribed immediately.