military pornography

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Wed Jul 18 07:14:58 PDT 2001

> From: 	Al Qaeda[SMTP:alqaeda at fbi.gov]
> Subject: 	military pornography
>
> "According to the military briefing Sgt. Holt received when she arrived,
> any visible skin below the neck is considered pornography."
>
> http://www.washtimes.com/national/20010717-4503880.htm
>
> And we're defending these Saudi pig-fuckers?

A guy in my office served as a reserve medic in Saudi during
our War to Defend Cheap Gasoline.

One night, they had to make up papers to get a female Marine
onto a medical transport out of the country on zero notice - she
had - in public - worn her uniform with the sleeves rolled up in
the proper military manner. A religious cop hit her with his cane.

Hitting a US Marine with a stick is not smart thing to do. She
took the cane and gave him drubbing. Within hours she was
out of the country, on 'medical' grounds. Her health was at
stake - the Saudis wanted to have her executed.

For all that we (with justification) worry about the USG's
penchant for killing it's citizens in cold blood, the governments
of Saudi and Singapore kill their citizens at 10x the rate
of the US.

Peter Trei