George W. Bush on biochemwomdterror

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Wed Jul 18 08:22:13 PDT 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

>>7/17. President Bush also touched on cyberterrorism in his speech on world
>>trade. He stated that "The United States and her allies will pursue a
>>balance of world power that favors human freedom. This requires a new
>>strategic framework that moves beyond Cold War doctrines and addresses the
>>threats of a new century such as cyberterrorism, weapons of mass
>>destruction, missiles in the hands of those for whom terror and blackmail
>>are a very way of life."

Hmmm. There's a missing conjunction in the list.  That's a signature
usage that his father was famous for.  I haven't been paying much
attention to him, but it might be worthwhile to do some text analysis
and see how much of this crap is being written by his father.

On the other hand, it may be a signature usage he learned *from*
george senior when he was just a kid.

				Bear