DMCA has pushed me to my limit.

Sampo Syreeni decoy at iki.fi
Tue Jul 17 14:55:29 PDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Black Unicorn wrote:

>When a foreign national can be arrested for a bit of coding which was
>developed (I assume) outside the US and never, by his actions (I assume)
>hit US soil well it really is time for the DMCA to go.

On a more general level, is US law to be construed as granting personal
jurisdiction over anyone on the US soil, regardless of where the actual
crime was committed? I.e., if I do something wrong according to the Code,
I'd better stay the hell out of US?

Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy, mailto:decoy at iki.fi, gsm: +358-50-5756111