next, we ban cutlery

Harmon Seaver hseaver at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 17 18:56:50 PDT 2001

         I see a notice in Cabela's catalogue that "The sale of bows and
crossbows is restricted by law in the following area's: North Carolina,
New Jersey, New York city and vicinity." Surprising about NC, but not
the other two. Surprising also that CA isn't included.  So you need a
permit to buy a bow in NY? Somebody should develop a plan book of easy
to make weaponry and dump a million copies on the streets of NY.
         We built one once with a car spring -- put a piece of re-rod
through a concrete brick wall.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix