Your kid's an asshole, and guess who's to blame?

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Tue Jul 17 17:05:05 PDT 2001

#    http://www.Kuro5hin.org/story/2001/7/14/85942/3961
%
%    The question is, how do basically good people
%    do such a great job of screwing up their kids?
%
%    Again, the answer is MONEY.
#
#    James Choate
#    Product Certification - Operating Systems
#    Staff Engineer
#    512-436-1062
#    jchoate at tivoli.com

GO wrote:
#
#    Well, that's brilliant.
#
#    Is this part of your crackpot economic theories?

KAOS wrote:
#
#    Free market economics are crackpot?

Once again, you can't answer a simple question.
Once again, you responded with a cryptic question.
You are the only person for whom it is not cryptic.

No one knows what you're talking about,
why you posted it, why you pester us.

GO wrote:
> Is that why you've posted it?

KAOS wrote:
#
#    I didn't post 'it'. All I posted was the URL, the 'extra
#    commentary' along with your mis-assignment of authorship
#    is all your horse doodoo.

All your stuff was clearly attributed with a '#'.

The central thesis of the article whose URL you posted
was "MONEY" was responsible for screwed up kids.

When asked about it, you utterly failed to communicate
why your posted the URL, what your position was on the
article you posted about.

You are incoherent regarding the articles you yourself
are posting. Is it any wonder you are hated?