Forum: Curious

dennis_hughes at hotmail.com dennis_hughes at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:50:20 PDT 2001

That's a GREAT point about parole making it cheap to make something criminal.  I never thought of it that way before!

That being said, in a Libertarian society, I'd not mind parole, so long as the person voluntarily signed away the rights that were being disposed of in favor of physical freedom.  In a Libertarian society though, you'd see a DAMNED lot fewer things that are illegal.

Subbie

I'm curious what types of felonies you've committed.  If they're nothing more than drug use and the like, I don't care.