urgent !

nabena holding nabenaholding1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 02:48:44 PDT 2001

Dear Sir,

I would have preferred that this issue is discussed on
telephone with you, but since time is not on my side,
I decided to put it on a email transmission directly
to you and hope it’s still be kept confidential. I am
DR NABENA.H.head of accounts department
Nigeria telecommunications limited (NITEL)
headquarters, I got your contact from Mr. Rasheed
Muhammed who is working with the central bank of
Nigeria and also a member of Polo Club. On one of our
friendly chat, I told him about the need to have an
American friend who would assist me in purchasing
properties and hence he directed me to you.

MY PURPOSE OF CONTACTING YOU:

We have in your neighborhood the sum of US$250,000.00
(Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars
Only) meant to be paid itno (NITEL) account with Chase
Manhattan Bank, White Plains Road, Scarsdale, New York
10583 U.S.A. nut I want to divert this fund to my
personal account, I am soliciting your assistance to
receive this little fund in your account on my behalf
since civil servants in Nigeria are prohibited from
operating foreign account while still in office.

This offer involves no risk of any kind and I have
agreed to give you 30% for your assistance. Therefore,
if this transaction is of interest to you, contact me
on my private telephone number stated above or you can
fax me with the same number above to enable me
instruct the company in your neighborhood to contact
your bank for the payment immediately.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.