BUSINESS PROPOSAL(URGENT) Bullshit

Wilfred L. Guerin Wilfred at Cryogen.com
Mon Jul 16 20:05:05 PDT 2001

Bullshit.

Though the name, origin isp, info, sender, etc are all coherent.

Too bad its highly implausible for such contact in reality... I wouldn't
even be adverse to countering political usurption, regardless of party,
benefits, and help out...

Oh well.

-WLG