What NAI is telling people

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Jul 16 18:06:23 PDT 2001

Of course there is no law or regulation that prohibits individuals
from accepting encrypted email from the blacklist countries (or
an ISP from forwarding it).

Though perhaps government pressure or simple misunderstanding can
explain the situation you encountered. I'd be interested in any
verifiable info on this.

-Declan