Mondaq User Registration

registration at mondaq.com registration at mondaq.com
Mon Jul 16 07:59:51 PDT 2001

Dear Lord Ave Mercy,

Thank you for registering with Mondaq.
This will help us to provide you with the best possible service. I hope
you found your visit useful and that you will visit us again in the near
future to find out the latest legal, financial, accounting, tax, offshore
and regulatory developments worldwide.

Your user details are below:
Username: cypherpunks
Email Address: cypherpunks at toad.com
Password: cypherpunks

Follow the link below to automatically login
http://www.mondaq.com/go.asp?u=cypherpunks&p=cypherpunks

Don't forget to sign up for our weekly news alerts which will give you a
quick summary of all the new articles in your selected areas of interest.
Simply go to http://www.mondaq.com and select 'Mondaq News Alerts' from
the options in the top right hand corner of your screen.

Please ensure that you keep this information for future reference.

Thank you for visiting the Mondaq website.

Andrew Partridge
Managing Director
http://www.mondaq.com
Mail Sent: 16/07/01 15:53:11