Slashdot | Recording Police Misconduct is Illegal

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Mon Jul 16 09:46:45 PDT 2001

Gurly cypherpunk Aimee wrote:
#
#    Critics of contemporary surveillance law point out that we
#    increasingly live in a world where THEY can spy on you, but you
#    can't spy on THEM. Governments, business and employers are like
#    bad parents that say, "*I* can do it -- but you can't."
#
#    Children learn quickly....

For those of you who don't watch much TV, there is a PA
by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America in heavy
rotation right now.

The approximate wording:

    [various children saying]
    You searched my room...