Slashdot | Recording Police Misconduct is Illegal

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Jul 15 18:44:19 PDT 2001

I'm only catching up on this conversation now, but coincidentally, I
asked the Feds during a "press conference" at Defcon what they'd think
about such a project. The federal agents who showed up were anything
but receptive at my suggestion that all interviews and correspondence
be recorded via videocam etc. and released after the trial was over,
at the latest.  Hah.

-Declan