Libertarian links

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sun Jul 15 15:05:02 PDT 2001

Mary Lou Seymour
#    Liberty Activists
#    http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/1797

Ooo, lots of interesting links, including Scott McDonald.
I think I sent him $100 a couple years ago. Poor guy.

Whups, the (second) link for "I am not a number" yields:

http://www.laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=cu7878&aid=LA
#
#    Error Occurred While Processing Request
#
#     Error Diagnostic Information
#
#     ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)
#
#     [INTERSOLV][ODBC dBase driver]Access to file denied
#        '/export/home81/lfb/htdocs/sql/new_Categories_Table.DBF'.
#
#     Data Source = "lfb-odbc"
#
#     SQL = "SELECT C.* FROM new_Categories_Table C
#        WHERE C.parent IN ('1','3','4','5') ORDER BY C.cid"
#
#     The error occurred while processing an element with a
#        general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document
#        position (37:1) to (37:114).

----

A book on buying and selling gold?
What did you do for the Y2K scare? ;-)