Mass. bumper sticker: "Police Surveillance System On Board"

coldfire rolick571 at duq.edu
Sun Jul 15 14:21:27 PDT 2001

i have a similar story involving myself, suspected drug activity, and blue
hair ... to skip a lot of the details ..

the officer claimed to have gotten a strong smell of marijuana from m car
as i drove past him (he was on foot) approximately 15 feet away.  yeah ..
after being pulled over and basically being told that i was definitely an
offender .. several other officers showed up in another patrol car and
surrounded my car with their hands on their pistols as if we were going to
pull out the bazookas we had tucked under out seats.  well, i said i'd
skip the details .. not a single person in my car smoked weed and come to
think of it .. weed has never been so much as transported in my car.  damn
blue haired kids.

coldie