Free Media Tool Kit for Anti-Drug Action

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Sun Jul 15 06:01:06 PDT 2001

[Note from Matthew Gaylor: I recently received my copy of this
slickly produced kit.  The Feds must have spent a fortune developing
it.  It includes a CD-Rom with a textbook quality notebook with all
sorts of useful information on how to deal with the media and what
makes effective advertising for children, families and adults.  It
even includes camera ready artwork and ads.  I plan to use the
resources offered in my reverse engineering program.  How useful to
fight the war on drugs using material developed to fight the war on
drugs.  I recommend that everyone who reads this order their free,
postage paid copy.  Remember it is better that the Feds waste their
money on us rather then spending it to help some prohibitionist
somewhere.]

<*>  OFFICE OF NATIONAL DRUG CONTROL POLICY (ONDCP)

* Media Tool Kit for Anti-Drug Action

The Media Tool Kit for Anti-Drug Action has been developed
to help community members and organizations participate in
ONDCP's National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign. This Tool
Kit contains background information, ideas for engaging the
community, materials for contacting the media, samples of
handouts and camera-ready art, and many more resources to
help build healthy, drug-free communities.

"Media Tool Kit for Anti-Drug Action" (NCJ 182318) is
available online at:

http://www.mediacampaign.org/mediatoolkit/download.html.

To request a copy of the Tool Kit, please call the ONDCP
Clearinghouse at 800-666-3332. You can also order the Tool Kit online
at:

http://www.mediacampaign.org/order/webordertoolkit.asp.