Who can tax a satellite?

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Fri Jul 13 15:39:55 PDT 2001

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Reese wrote:

> How quaint.  Do let us know when you move beyond strict technical
> definitions.
>
> At 05:48 AM 7/13/01, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>  >Yes. Clearly killfiling is a concept coterminous with censorship. I urge
>  >Reese to expand this campaign to people who change the channel too.

Actually 'killfiles' are the mechanism of censorship. They are the 'how'
of the 'what'. Changing the channel is also censorship. However they are
both consensual so no rational would consider consensual acts somehow 'wrong'.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com