Most of a nation on probation? (GPS convicts)

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Thu Jul 12 19:50:41 PDT 2001

At 07:34 PM 7/12/01 -0500, Aimee Farr wrote:
>Hey Lyn,
>
>I know, I know.... actually, I'm a baby privacy, surveillance law/policy and
>investigative law lawyer.

My kid is 21 months old.  Would you still take him on as a baby privacy
client?   He's getting concerned about the number of baby pictures I've
put up on the web, and was talking about getting a lawyer.  He'd probably
have to pursue a judgement, not just a restraining order, against me
in order to pay you.  Are you licenced in Calif?

:-)