Most of a nation on probation? (GPS convicts)

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Thu Jul 12 17:34:19 PDT 2001

Hey Lyn,

I know, I know.... actually, I'm a baby privacy, surveillance law/policy and
investigative law lawyer. I'm still in my first few years of practice, so I
haven't advertised an area yet. (Choosing a practice area is a gut-wrenching
decision, nailing yourself to it is even more difficult.)

So, yeah...I hear how sucky the bumper beepers are.

BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE TO LET CPUNKS KNOW ABOUT MY PRACTICE
INTERESTS, or I will get covered up in crazies.

Raytheon, whatever... *laughter*

~Aimee