Most of a nation on probation (GPS convicts)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Jul 12 14:09:47 PDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, A. Melon wrote:

>      Which brings this to mind again. This and the Where to go
> thread. So where and what are the disenfranchised to go and do?
[Long sorry tale deleted]

Start your own company doing some sort of consulting/IT/technical support
for small to medium sized businesses. One aspect I've found very succesful
is to do 'on site' and not have an 'office' per se. Unless you live in BFE you
should be able to bring in enough cash through that to keep the table and
lights working.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com