Big Brother the toilet troll

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Thu Jul 12 11:33:03 PDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 mmotyka at lsil.com wrote:

>Um, what would the price premium be for a toilet that operates as a
>stoolie? 10X? 20X? Don't hold your breath waiting for it to become a
>standard.

The hell of it is, this provides a useful function.  The only thing
that makes it invasive is that it communicates with people OTHER than
the one whose poop it's analyzing.

I'd actually pay a substantial amount of money to have a "health monitor"
system in place -- to alert *me* to any problems or parasites in my gut,
so that *I* could take appropriate action (or not, as I choose).  Why
the hell does this guy want it to talk to people other than the one
with the health interest?

				Bear