To: cypherpunks at cyberpass.net

marketers20041 marketers20041 at sina.com
Wed Jul 11 10:16:55 PDT 2001

  Dear cypherpunks at cyberpass.net,

  **************                          ***************

  The Tool to Fast and Easy to find your potential Customer

  **************    From Internet         ***************

  Answer is:

       Email Spider Easy
       ----Targeted Customer Search Expert Software.
           http://www.Emailspidereasy.com

        Key Features:

        0  Only search customer info that you interested.

        1  Search and Spider from a starting url such
           as web url, search engine, message board,
           newsgroup to  extract bulk email addresses
           and Url Addresses in pair.

        2 Integrate with 18 top search engines
          such as Yahoo, Google, Altavista, AOL,
          MSN, Lycos,Hotbot, Go.

        3 Search speed is very fast.
          Fast to find throusands of customr in minutes.

        4 Both Web and Url are extracted.

        For more info and free test ,please access url:
        http://www.Emailspidereasy.com

        中文网页:http://www.emailspidereasy.com/china/
        定向客户搜索专家
  I think maybe you have interest in our product.
  If not, I am very sorry and your can
  please reply with title
          :Remove from list
  to remove your email: cypherpunks at cyberpass.net