Adv:Are you happy with your smile?

Dentist at Opt-In-Products.com Dentist at Opt-In-Products.com
Wed Jul 11 23:04:40 PDT 2001

This message is never sent unsolicited. You have recently visited our web site,
referral or affiliate sites which indicated that you were interested in services
local to Huntington Beach. If this has reached you in error, we sincerely
apologize. Just email RemoveMe at Opt-in-Products.com, place the word "remove" in
the subject line and your address will be removed immediately.

 Research has proven that people who smile a lot are happier

 they are often healthier, lead more productive lives, have a
lot of friends, and generally, are just better off.

So you have to ask yourself the question
are you smiling enough?

If you’re not smiling because you don’t like the way your teeth
look then click here  http://www.Opt-in-products.com/smile