why roasting Condit's weenie is delicious -watching the watchers

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Wed Jul 11 16:48:17 PDT 2001

Gee who would've guessed he'd be a hypocrite?

It never ceases to amaze me how the religions and their followers have
convinced themselves and plenty of others that religion is the source of
ethical thought, that they are the originators and keepers of the
principles that arguably help people live together in groups. They're
mere adopters and plagiarists and not for altruistic purposes either.