Digital Cash

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Wed Jul 11 14:41:43 PDT 2001

Have you looked at Plan 9? It would allow you to run the 'mint' as a
independent distributed service for all users that actually runs as no
user. It would require a 'virtual filespace' so the requisite binaries and
such don't reside on any one machine, not native but that's doable as
well. Once started, as long as there were any Plan 9 process/file spaces
available the service would 'live'.