freq meter vs. spectrum analyzer for sweeping

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Wed Jul 11 11:51:37 PDT 2001

    Thanks a lot -- that's a great help. And no, we weren't looking for rf
from the infinity tranmitter, I knew they run on the phone line, but we were
looking for other bugs.
     And I'm also aware of the great number of telemarketer autodialers (used
to have one myself with a hardwired voice mailbox but didn't use it for
telemarketing), but it was the timing of these cals that aroused our
suspicions. That and the really frequent phone company truck.
    Good to know about the possible out of the building, we'll have to
start checking that out.