Meatspace anonymity manual

petro petro at bounty.org
Tue Jul 10 21:53:50 PDT 2001

>>  >	After all, given the state of the American Press, this would
>>  >be P.R. Suicide for the Police.
>>

>>  It would, unless enough fear of these people can be spread among the
>>  general population.  If you can make the people scared enough of
>

>Naw, it still wouldn't matter.
>
>Who lost their job over the Waco massacre?
>Who was even repremanded?

	The biggest difference is that the WTO protesters are
protesting a great evil, while the people at Waco *were* the great
evil.

	(no, I don't believe that, but if you've got half a brain,
you'll see my point).
--
http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
It is one of the essential features of such incompetence that the person so