lawyer physics (was taxing satellites)

Phillip H. Zakas pzakas at toucancapital.com
Tue Jul 10 13:05:44 PDT 2001

you know one of the things i'd like to do is go into the waste removal
business in orbit.  lots of junk up there...would like to launch a satellite
with a long finger attached to it and poke stuff out of orbit.  the "nudge".
who'd pay?  it would be quite an unfornate event if a satellite were
mistaken as a piece of debris...or if debris suddenly appeared in a launch
window ;)

phillip