Download link for ADfilter

Free Downloads Center dispatchrobot at freedownloadscenter.com
Tue Jul 10 07:10:52 PDT 2001

Thank you for using Free Downloads Center

This is the link you requested:
http://www.adfilter.com/download/adfsetup.exe

If you want to download programs directly from their pages at
Free Downloads Center without necessity to enter your email address then,
please, visit http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/noemail.htm

You can learn about ADfilter updates at:
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/Misc__Web_Browser_Tools/ADfilter.html

If you want to always be informed regarding our latest updates, get FastFDC
at http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/fastfdc.exe (8 kb). Using this little
program you can add a link to our site in your menu. Also it's possible to
set your start page to Free Downloads Center, so each time entering internet
you'll be informed about the lastest news of software world.

With Best Regards, Victor Sazhin aka VicMan