rent seeking behavior -the final frontier

Riad S. Wahby rsw at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 10 10:43:01 PDT 2001

Dynamite Bob <dbob at semtex.com> wrote:
> Los Angeles County Assessor Rick Auerbach is angling to impose
> property taxes on several satellites.

A friend of mine would be willing to pay $15000 to anyone who could
accurately predict the day of Mr. Auerbach's demise.

Oh, wait.  No digital cash, no AP.  No anonymity, no AP.  Damnit.

(To LEOs reading this: this is a _joke_.  It is supposed to be a
tounge-in-cheek reference to a paper with which I am certain you are
familiar---well, unless you are the damn troll who keeps posting "HoW
D0 I m at k3 Bombzzzz" messages, in which case, I don't expect you to
have any clue at all.  In any case, if I had $15000, I'd be paying
bills right now.)

--
Riad Wahby
rsw at mit.edu