No subject

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Tue Jul 10 13:07:32 PDT 2001

    I've some friends who have, for a long time, complained about
being surveilled, specifically phone tapped and/or house bugged.
At first I thought it was just paranoia, but recent events have
made me think otherwise. i
   One thing that happens almost invariably is that when groups
meet at their home, the phone will ring, they answer and just
hear a click and the phone goes dead. Also quite often the phone
company appears and works on the nearest phone box on the street.
   So I was thinking an infinity transmitter was installed on
their phone -- but putting in a new phone should get rid of
that, and also, from what I know from years ago, installing an
infinity transmitter requires a black bag job on the house.
   Or does it? Are there any new developments in this area that
don't require internal access or work despite buying a new phone?
I'm not talking about just wire taps, although that too is likely,
but of devices to listen in the house.
   We borrowed a frequency meter, and went around the house with
it, but are unsure how to use it effectively. It doesn't have a
signal strength meter, so I'm thinking that if a bug is broad-
casting the meter should just stick on that frequency?
   Any other clues on how to deal with this, other than hiring
a professional? These people aren't drug dealers, don't have
a lot of money.