Important Announcement about myCNN

myCNN noreply at cnnimail9.cnn.com
Mon Jul 9 20:38:32 PDT 2001

Dear myCNN.com User,

Thank you for subscribing to myCNN.com. We've enjoyed bringing you the best
customized news coverage from across the world. Starting this month, we will
be combining our product with My Netscape, Netscape.com's personalized service,
to provide an even better experience. CNN's unmatched news coverage will still
be available to you as a My Netscape user and you'll have access everything
you need to handle your day-to-day activities like tracking your stock
portfolio, daily horoscope, music and movie news, links to your favorite sites,
local news, weather, and online shopping deals.

Please take time to visit My Netscape and personalize your Internet experience.
You will need to choose a screen name that you will use for all Netscape
services including a free Mail account, online Calendar, Instant Messenger and
more.

On July 23, 2001, myCNN.com will be discontinued and My Netscape will continue
to provide you with the latest CNN news.

Best regards,
CNN and Netscape

NOTE: CNN will continue to maintain all information obtained related to your
mycnn.com account in accordance with our privacy policy, located at
http://www.cnn.com/privacy.html.