JOIN FREE!!! Guaranteed Downline & Income...

maiertur at zwallet.com maiertur at zwallet.com
Sun Jul 8 22:22:02 PDT 2001

Have Your Downline Built BEFORE You Spend Any Money!
This program even offers you a Monthly Guaranteed
Minimum Income!!

GUARANTEED DOWNLINE, GUARANTEED INCOME!!!
Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity to secure
yourself a Guaranteed Monthly Minimum Income!!!

It's FREE to join Post Launch Program!!!
Your FREE membership #  will also be entered into a
Lucky Draw to WIN $100 to shop online!!

ALL new members that join after you will be placed
in ONE Straight Line directly UNDER you.
YOU can easily get 500-1,000 members under YOU in
a month!!

There is absolutely NO RISK to get involved and NO
COST to join Post Launch Program.For information,mail to:clubmail at postmaster-email.com

REMEMBER....You have NOTHING to lose and potentially
A LOT TO GAIN. Join Today!!!

You recently responded to one of our ads, or registered
online for a contest/sweepstakes, and you indicated that
you would like to receive more information about our
opportunity and we are happy to provide it.
( If you do not wish to receive further notices, please
follow the easyremoval instructions .)

here to be removed</a>