UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE! 100% Fiber Optic Network & Immediate Activation!!

YOUTALK at in-box.net YOUTALK at in-box.net
Sun Jul 8 20:11:55 PDT 2001

This is NOT VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
You Can Now Enjoy Unlimited Calling From A 100% Fiber Optic
Network At A Flat Monthly Rate!
* Call Anywhere In The USA!
* 24 Hours 7 Days A Week!
* Unlimited Use For 30 Days!

How Does It Work?
Just Contact Our 24 Hour Prepaid Hotline And For $79.95, Tax
Included, We Will Issue You Your Access & PIN# Immediately! You
Will Then Set Up Your Account By Dialing Your Access & PIN# Into
The Phone You Have Selected And Begin Enjoying One Month Of
UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE! To Continue Service, Simply Call Our 24
Hour Hotline And Purchase A New PIN.
We Accept: VISA, MasterCard & American Express
Credit or Debit

GET YOUR SERVICE TODAY! (NEW Customer Receive $10 Dollars OFF
Initial Purchase!)
Communications Clearinghouse Network
1.800.555.2367 or Call: (212)894-3749 x2946

To Be Removed Call:
1.888.392.4832 Ext: 911.555.0000