Thair back !!! SuperJap Sen.Inouye (one armed bandit) and SPOOKs

Robert Moore enenkio at webtv.net
Sun Jul 8 12:51:16 PDT 2001

"AL-GATE" By Charles P. Reyes Jr. SAIPAN, Northern Mariana Islands
(August 18, 1999 – Saipan Tribune)---John Del Rosario called it "The
Pinto Boys Plumbers Unit." Bruce Lloyd called it "Al-Gate." We could
also call it "North-Gate." But whatever it is called, it is clearly one
of the biggest scandals to hit Washington since the Monica Lewinsky
affair. Such a scandal merits much more mainland American media
publicity than it is currently receiving--and not just from the Wall
Street Journal, the Washington Times and the Washington Post, but from
the Reader's Digest, Inside Edition and 20/20 as well. Most especially
from 20/20, since it was celebrated for its award-winning CNMI
sweatshop/forced prostitution exposé. After all, wouldn't 20/20 like
to know how they served as willing dupes to David North, Global Exchange
and other co-conspirators bent on discrediting the CNMI and its free
market Republican allies? ABC's 20/20 should really produce this
investigative story. ABC's Brian Ross owes it to professional,
fair-minded, ethical journalism. Here is how such a show might go.
Connie Chung: Good evening, America. And welcome to 20/20. A few months
ago, we produced a special report called "The Shame of Saipan,"
detailing false charges of sweatshops and prostitution on "American
soil." Well, today we would like to set the record straight and
apologize for serving as the willing dupes of Mr. David North, formerly
of the U.S. Interior Department, who flagrantly violated the Hatch Act
in a shameless attempt to discredit Saipan and its Republican allies.
Charles Gibson: That's right, Connie. There is compelling and convincing
evidence to suggest that the U.S. Department of Interior, Office of
Insular Affairs, under the auspices of Secretary Bruce Babbitt, former
Director Allen Stayman and David North, waged a vicious campaign of
political destruction against a tiny set of islands its office was
specifically created to nurture, support and protect. Our reporter Brian
Ross has more . . . Brian? Brian Ross: That's absolutely right, Charles.
The U.S. Office of Insular Affairs clearly violated the Hatch Act
through the direct actions Mr. North and possibly even Mr. Stayman. To
this day, however, Mr. North still refuses to comment on the matter, as
this video clip clearly shows. (Episode now switches to an ominous
camera shot of Mr. North's House. Mr. North leaves his house and Brian
Ross peppers him with questions.) Brian Ross: Mr. North, did you really
violate the Hatch Act, and were you really out to destroy Tom Delay? Mr.
North: (Covering his head and waving Mr. Ross away): No comment. No
comment. I have no comment at this time. Please go away. Brian Ross:
Which was why we sent an undercover Republican posing as a Democrat from
the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee to speak to Mr. North
prior to the scandal. It is all here on tape, and it's worse than the
undercover buyer speaking to garment magnate Willie Tan. (Move to
undercover film clip.) Undercover Republican (posing as a Democratic
labor union supporter): Mr. North, what are we going to do about the
CNMI? Mr. North: Don't worry, George Miller will never let them go. He
will kill them. I am working on getting more Democrats to help George
kill the CNMI and their evil Republican friends right now. Yes, this
story ought to be produced; unfortunately, it will never happen--nothing
even close. STAYMAN THE SCOUNDREL By Benhur C. Saladores SAIPAN,
Northern Mariana Islands (August 19, 1999 – Saipan Tribune)---We have
a new name for Mr. Allen Stayman. From now on, Mr. Stayman will be known
as "Stayman the scoundrel" in the Northern Marianas. This is not mere
name-calling, since a scoundrel is officially defined as "a mean,
worthless fellow; a rascal; a villain; a man without honor or virtue."
Such a description fits Mr. Stayman's character perfectly. Consider the
memo he wrote to Matt Angle, a former executive director of the
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), suggesting that U.S.
Democrats "repudiate" former Governor Froilan C. Tenorio. "Largely out
of sight, there is a nominal Democrat, a Governor running for
reelection, who scorns our President, who is in Washington this week
playing footsie with the Republican House leadership, and who should be
repudiated -- in writing -- by the Nation's Democrats," wrote Stayman
the Scoundrel in an October 6, 1997 memo, according to Roll Call.
According to the Saipan Tribune, "Stayman further suggested that the
Democratic National Committee 'should repudiate these scoundrels.'"
Exactly who are 'these scoundrels' Mr. Stayman refers to? Froilan
Tenorio, of course--but not only the former governor: all of the
indigenous people as well. That is, all of the indigenous people who
refuse to be subjected to Mr. Scoundrel's program of federalization; who
refuse to be deprived of their local self-government and economic
self-sufficiency; who refuse to tolerate the lies Mr. Stayman, Mr. North
and their labor union cronies tell about our home islands. Mr. Stayman
is a scoundrel because he calls people who disagree with his politics
"scoundrels," because his radical leftist ideology clouds his
objectivity and drives him to violate federal laws (the Hatch Act) with
impunity. Stayman is a bureaucratic federal bully who was out to destroy
the CNMI's reputation and anybody who defends it. Mr. Scoundrel was out
to destroy our garment industry and ravage our economy--just to serve
his politics. He knew about David North's vicious campaign to unseat
U.S. House Republicans all along--and yet he did absolutely nothing
about it, probably because he was deeply involved in the anti-CNMI
crusade himself. Mr. Stayman is a scoundrel--"a mean, worthless fellow;
a rascal; a villain; a man without honor or virtue." That much is a fact
= www.enenkio.org -

Robert Moore, Minister Plenipotentiary, Kingdom of EnenKio Foreign Trade
Mission
DO-MO-CO Manager, Remios Hermios Eleemosynary Trust, Majuro, Marshall
Islands
http://www.enenkio.org