Meatspace anonymity manual

Craig Brozefsky craig at red-bean.com
Thu Jul 5 22:26:30 PDT 2001

Sampo Syreeni <decoy at iki.fi> writes:

> On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Anonymous Coredump wrote:
>
> >THE BLACK "BLOC" The whole idea of a Black Bloc is that people wear all
> >black, and stay in a tight formation. If people don't stay in formation,
> >and wander around with large gaps in-between, well, that's not a black
> >bloc, that's a march of anarchists wearing black.
>
> Now, let me get this straight...anarchists whose primary display of ideology
> is to stay in tight formation? I understand that anarchy does not imply lack
> of organization...but formations? Sheesh.

So are you being sarcastic or are you really failing to understand
that Black Blocs are a short-term tactic for possibly illegal
operations on the street in an environment full of police, and not
some demonstrative symbol of anarchist philosophy representing their
vision of society?

--
Craig Brozefsky                             <craig at red-bean.com>
                                  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig