Registration Confirmation

support at hotwire.com support at hotwire.com
Wed Jul 4 15:05:43 PDT 2001

Dear joe cypherpunk,

Welcome and thank you for registering with Hotwire!  Please note that you will need your user name and password to log in the next time you visit us.  Remember, passwords are case-sensitive.  You must enter your password exactly the same way, including capitalization, each time you log in.

Now that you're registered, you can search Hotwire for the best prices on airline tickets (domestic and international), hotel reservations and rental cars.  Tell us where and when you want to travel and we'll do the rest, offering you great deals in just minutes.

With your Hotwire account, you can easily update your contact and credit card information; change your preferences; add favorite flight, room and car rental searches; or view your Hotwire purchases.  Rest assured that your privacy is protected and all transactions involving personal information are done through a secure server.

If you have any questions, please see the Customer Service section of our site.  You may also contact us by sending an email to support at hotwire.com, or a fax to 1-701-280-5524.  Our customer service associates are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 1-888-362-1234.

Thanks again for registering with Hotwire.

http://www.hotwire.com

P.S.  Help us spread the word about Hotwire!  The more customers we have, the better travel deals we can negotiate for you.