Complacency (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Jul 4 05:45:57 PDT 2001

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>
ICBMTO  : N48 10'07'' E011 33'53'' http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:14:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tom <tomwhore at wsmf.org>
To: Jeff Bone <jbone at jump.net>
Cc: fork at xent.com
Subject: Re: Complacency

Big Brother by Popular Mandate? Seems many of our fellow citizens are all
in favor of the BB knowing our faces , working day actions[1] and yet at
the same time are willing to redo the rights of free speech in order to
keep some things private[2]. Ball of confusion, that's what the world is
today, hey hey. And the beat goes on across the globe[3] as some country's
are forcing their ISPs to all access to any government searches while
others rule against the use of certain devices in obtaining information.

[1]http://www.shrm.org/surveys/privacy.htm
[2]http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/04/06/privacy.poll/?s=10
[3]http://www.privacyinternational.org/

As seen on http://pleasant.blogspot.com/