New Hushmail version

davidthompson at hushmail.com davidthompson at hushmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:26:53 PDT 2001

Sounds like some neat stuff going on at Hushmail.  OpenPGP keys?  Will this
mean I can sign my messages and have non-hush users verify them?  That
would be great.

Plus the ability to store the Hush applet locally would answer one of the
big
objections people have had.  I wonder, are the keys stored locally too?
 That
seems important.

But what's this about cutting back from 5MB to 2MB?  Geez, a MB costs less
than a penny these days.  Can they really have so many users that saving
2 cents a user will matter?

DT