HAL2001 reminder; schedule; invitation

Greg Newby gbnewby at ils.unc.edu
Wed Jul 4 08:14:39 PDT 2001

About a month ago I sent the HAL 2001 call for participation
to cypherpunks.  This is a reminder to people who might
be thinking of submitting a presentation.  We're still looking
for more in-depth sessions on crypto topics.

The current list of speakers & subevents is online
at http://www.hal2001.org/hal/03Topics/06program/index.html

The call for participation, and how to submit (as well
as how to register to attend) is also there.

There had been a cypherpunks gathering subevent that
seems to have dropped off the list.  I'll try to revive
it, but if anyone knows who was thinking of organizing
this, please drop me a note.

Brief facts: August 12-14 on the campus of the
U. of Twente, in the south-east of The Netherlands.

  -- Greg