I heard you were looking for a business opportunity

askusnow at getresponse.com askusnow at getresponse.com
Wed Jul 4 00:06:49 PDT 2001

Hello,

If your like me, you've already deleted mail from dozens of
"Get Rich Quick" schemes, chain letter offers, and LOTS of
other absurd scams that promise to make you rich overnight
with no investment and no work.  This email was mailed to you
personally because you are on a select mailing list of a person
who wants to make money from home online.

What I am offering is an honest computer-based business that
you can run full-or-part-time, from your home or office. This
system runs automatically while you sleep, vacation, or work
a "regular" job. Our company is a 19 year old member of the
Better Business Bureau and listed A+ with Dunn and Bradstreet.

Take our Free no obligation Demo and you'll discover why we have
an unfair advantage over all the competition.

Reply back to this Email for detail information.

Thanks for your attention!
Sincerely,

Aupacom  Enterprises

PS.
Show us how serious You Want To Change Your Life; and reply back to this Email today!

This is NOT SPAM -  You have showed an interest
in a home business and wanting to make money online. If you feel you have
received this in error or changed your mind, and want to be removed from the
mailing please reply to:

freebies4you at hotmail.com with "remove" in the subject line