Prying Eyes

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Tue Jul 3 20:49:45 PDT 2001

    About what I thought --- there was talk on the cpunks list about using
paintball guns to blind
cameras such as those down in Tampa being used by the cops to scan everybody
looking for people
with outstanding warrants, but I'd think it would be difficult. Also it was
suggested to use RC blimps
with spray guns, a much better idea, I'd think. Also not so noticeable as
pulling out a paint gun in
public and blazing away, which might get you arrested. Or shot. A blimp could
be easily controlled
w/o anyone knowing who. It might even be made to just look like a bunch of
mulitcolored ballons
that escaped, complete with dangling strings.